Thursday, August 26, 2010

B's Favorite Shirt

Have you seen Brianna's favorite shirt? If you saw her anytime during the months of May, June or July, the answer would most certainly be "yes."

Why, you ask? Well that would be because she wore her favorite purple killer whale shirt almost every day for three straight months. It rarely even made it to her drawer. She would pull it out of the laundry basket whenever she found it. And, luckily for her, due to Madeline and Mallory's six weeks of Monday-Thursday swimming this summer, I was constantly doing laundry, so it was almost always clean.

The shirt was originally given to Madeline as a gift from Scott's parents. It was passed down to Mallory and then finally to Brianna. Brianna just fell in love with it. She always carefully chose a matching skirt, either a pink one to match the killer whale's mouth, or a blue one to match the water. = )

I got so used to seeing her in her killer whale shirt that I had her 3-year pictures taken in it! We also did a photo shoot in the backyard.



















Brianna thinks this is the funniest pose ever.








The purple killer whale shirt phase has finally passed. Brianna now prefers to wear dresses, preferably 2-3 a day. I guess she's worried that I don't have enough laundry to do...

No comments: