Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ice Skating!!


Madeline and Mallory have added ice skating to their list of summer activities! They are really enjoying their classes.

It was a spur of the moment decision to put them in. We took Scott out for dinner on Father's Day and drove past the ice rink. They had a sign outside advertising ice skating lessons. I looked up the information when we got home and we signed them up the following day.

We started off with the trial class since I wasn't sure whether or not they'd like it. Needless to say, they liked it (despite spending a good deal of time on their bottoms) so we signed them up for the whole class. I'm not sure if we have a Michelle Kwan or a Kristi Yamaguchi in the making, but they're having a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics Bonnie - Dona told me the girls were skating this summer! I was never a Kristi either, but I loved it all throughout my childhood! have a great day!
Karen M.