We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! We certainly did.
Here are Madeline, Mallory and Brianna waiting to go downstairs to open their presents.
The girls got tons of presents this year - honestly way too many.. I think when it was all said and done, they opened presents six separate times. (They were not complaining.) The pillow pets were a big hit as were the Squinkies. The girls also love the build-your-own marble machine set that Scott picked up for them. Here are a few pictures of them with some of the gifts that we gave them:

Madeline got the Harry Potter DVD set that she wanted. She also got clothes, jewelry, slippers and a Harry Potter book.
Brianna got lipgloss of very own. (Now she won't have to take Madeline and Mallory's...) She also got fancy clothes, glitter shoes, jewelry and a jewelry box.
Mallory finally got the "flute" that she's been asking for. I guess I can't complain about the noise since I gave it to her, right?? She also got clothes, slippers, jewelry and a cute Zhu Zhu pet throw.



No comments:
Post a Comment