No, she wasn't in a bar room brawl, but doesn't it look like she was? Poor Brianna. On September 1st, she was standing on the couch (a no-no) when she fell and hit her head on the wooden arm. The gash required a trip to the ER, Dermabond (superglue for skin) and steri-strips. I was told not to get the steri-strips wet, so I was super careful when giving her a bath.
Two and a half weeks later, the steri-strips were showing no signs of budging. We decided it was time for them to come off. I soon realized that there was no need to be so careful with them. Those things were really glued on. After lots of soaking, soaping, etc., I finally just pulled them off and Brianna received a baby eyebrow wax... Poor B. And, by the way, I sincerely believe that if I hadn't taken the steri-strips off myself, they would still be there.



No comments:
Post a Comment