Monday, November 3, 2008

Mallory's Birthday Party



Although Mallory's birthday is not until the end of the month, we celebrated on Saturday. She had a joint birthday party with her friend, Nicholas, who lives across the street. We hired the creator of the Tots Rock CD (you may recall some of the songs from the earlier video posts) to entertain the kids. They had a great time dancing and singing along.



From the very beginning, whenever we talked about the guest list, Mallory said that she wanted to invite Ms. C (her teacher at preschool). So when it came time to send out invitations, I sent one to Ms. C, but let her know that she was certainly under no obligation to come. I even prepared Mallory for the fact that she probably wouldn't come. Well, guess who showed up at Mallory's birthday party...Ms. C! Mallory was absolutely thrilled and I can't even express how much it meant to me that she took the time to come to the party. She is such a wonderful teacher and she must have known how much her coming would mean to Mallory. We love her!


No comments: