
Mallory turned 4 yesterday! She had a great day. I volunteered in her classroom and we brought treats for her classmates. Mallory was very excited about her purple Hello Kitty cupcakes.
She insisted on wearing her fanciest party dress since it was her birthday.

After school, we went to Jen's (aka JacobMommy's) house for lunch and cupcakes. As you can see, Brianna really enjoyed her cupcake.
When Scott got home from work, we all went out to Red Robin for dinner. (Red Robin is a birthday favorite because the birthday person gets serenaded by the waiters and receives a birthday sundae.) Red Robin himself (person dressed up in a large red bird costume) made a special appearance last night. Brianna was very excited. She wouldn't talk to him when he was standing by our table, but she was sad when he left and kept calling out "Ducky!"Mallory opened her presents when we got home and then we sang "Happy Birthday" to her and ate birthday cake.

Here is the cake that I made her. Ironically, as I was making it, she informed me that she wanted a Dora cake. Nice. Luckily, she decided that the Hello Kitty cake was fine when I was done.




No comments:
Post a Comment