Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

My birthday was on Tuesday. I had a very nice day, although I did have to use the "It's my birthday so you can't fight today" card with the girls a few times. We celebrated when Scott got home from work. Madeline, Mallory and Brianna gave me my presents and then we ate cheesecake with strawberries. (Yum!) Then Scott said he had one more gift for me. He made me close my eyes, and when I opened them I saw this:



Needless to say, I was stunned. It turns out that Scott won the trip at the meeting he had attended that day. (The same meeting at which he won the trip to New York for us 2 years ago.) I knew Scott was at an all-day meeting, but I had no idea that it was this meeting. Had I known, I might have expected something. (For those of you that don't know, Scott has incredible luck.)

We haven't booked the trip yet, but we're thinking of going in January or February. Five days of 80+ degree weather in San Juan! What a fantastic birthday present!

P.S. Before buying your next lottery ticket, you might consider asking Scott for his picks...

No comments: