Friday, September 5, 2008

Wicked!

Scott and I were supposed to see Wicked last night. However, after talking about it, we decided that Madeline and I would go instead. Scott has already seen it twice and Wicked is Madeline's favorite musical in the whole world. (It's also the only musical she's ever seen.) She knows the entire soundtrack by heart. I told her that she was going when I picked her up from school. She was really excited.


Madeline was so good at the theater and she had a fantastic time watching the show. She managed to stay awake for the duration, despite the fact that it started at her bedtime. She broke into song during intermission to the amusement of those around us. She also serenaded us for a short while on the way home before falling asleep.

Madeline is currently planning to be Elphaba for Halloween and has convinced Mallory to be Glinda. Brianna will be Dorothy. (We already have her ruby slippers.) Jedi has no plans to be Toto.

No comments: