Thursday, January 14, 2010

New 'Do!

Mallory has been telling me all week that she wants to go the "barber" to get her hair cut. To emphasize the point, she also cut off a 4-inch (luckily unnoticable) piece of her hair one afternoon! (All scissors were subsequently removed from her reach.) When I asked her how short she wanted her hair, she replied by holding her hand above her ear. Hmmm. I decided to take her to get it cut today after school. She was really excited.

When the hairstylist (not the barber) asked her how short she wanted her hair, Mallory showed her (the same way she showed me) and received the same response ("Hmmm...") that she received from me. We decided on a slightly longer than top-of-the-ear-length bob. When the hairstylist asked Mallory if she wanted bangs, Mallory had no idea what she was talking about (we're a no-bangs family), but finally said no. She later told my friend Jen that the hairstylist asked her if she wanted fangs! = )

Here are her before & after pictures. I think her new cut turned out super cute!

No comments: