
Here's the birthday girl!! Madeline was so excited about her birthday this year. She's having an "Under the Sea" themed birthday party next weekend. Going along with that theme, I made birthday cupcakes with a variety of gummy sea creatures on them. That was not good enough. Madeline wanted the real thing. She searched the playroom and found her little killer whale and plopped that on the cupcake instead. Mallory and Brianna quickly followed suit with plastic sea creatures of their own.

Here she is at Red Robin enjoying her birthday sundae.
I think Madeline had a really good birthday. She got her birthday pencil at school and had her name read over the announcements. I went to school and ate lunch with her. We had a birthday dinner at Red Robin. We had a cupcake party with the Martins and she's having a birthday party next weekend. By the time her party is over, she should be celebrated out!







No comments:
Post a Comment