
If you have Disney princess fanatics in your household (as we do), you would know that yesterday marked the opening of the newest Disney princess movie: The Princess and the Frog. As you might imagine, we were very well aware...
Madeline, Mallory and even Brianna were very excited to see the movie. (I think Brianna was mostly excited at the thought of eating "pahh-corn".)
Scott and I took them to the theater to see the movie this morning. Everyone enjoyed it. Madeline and Mallory were very good and Brianna was as good as anyone could expect a 2 year old to be. She really enjoyed the refreshments. We went through 1 1/2 large bags of popcorn and 1 1/2 large lemonades. I think we had almost finished the first bag of popcorn before the movie even started. (Given the calorie and fat content of movie theater popcorn, we shouldn't have to eat again for a week!)



No comments:
Post a Comment