Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Playset!

Scott decided that he wanted to put a playset in our backyard for the girls. He brought home the Rainbow playset catalog. The playsets are beautiful, but ridiculously expensive. I was worried that Scott wanted to buy one. I should have known. He had no intention of buying one, he wanted to build one. He just used the Rainbow catalog to get ideas. He built the playset from scratch with no plans other than some pictures in a catalog. To say it turned out nice would be an understatement. In my opinion, it is absolutely beautiful. And, more importantly, the girls love it. So, without further ado, here is our new playset:

Here are some other views:



Here are some pictures of Madeline, Mallory and Brianna enjoying their new playset:













Although Scott was the primary force behind the playset construction, the girls and I did help. We sanded, stained and (in my case) held really heavy pieces of wood. Here is a link to some pictures of the whole process:

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=8b0c8d3a81b3c3c826cd1d30d33b21f1&sid=8FYt2zNq0bPE

No comments: