
The girls and I drove up to see Scott get shaved. They were very excited. Madeline even got out of school early for the event.
<-- Mallory looked like this the entire time. She was not happy that Daddy was getting his hair cut. Everyone around us was chuckling.

Madeline touching Scott's newly-bald head -->

<-- Kissing Daddy's head. With the exception of Mallory, the rest of us really like Scott's haircut. I told him he should just keep it that way. It's super low maintenance!
Here are all the people from Scott's company that shaved their heads. Together they raised over $16,000 for the St. Baldrick's Foundation. Thanks to everyone that donated! If you didn't donate (but want to) there's still time. The website is: http://www.stbaldricks.org/home/referral.php?Ref=L3BhcnRpY2lwYW50cy9zaGF2ZWVfaW5mby5waHA/UGFydGljaXBhbnRLZXk9MjAwOS0zMjc1NDg=ItUGFydGljaXBhbnRLZXk9MjAwOS0zMjc1NDg=It Personally, I think Scott got off easy. In exchange for donations, the guy in the front row on the far left had his hair dyed green, cut really short and then had wide channels cut in. He agreed to leave it like that for a week!




No comments:
Post a Comment