Yes, you read that right...these are Brianna's new chairs. For the last week or so, whenever I try to put Brianna in her highchair for meals, all I hear is, "No! Bih gr chair!" (Translation: "No! Big girl chair!") If I make her sit in her highchair, she cries. If I let her sit in a chair at the table, she's completely happy.
Now, the problem is that we have a little round kitchen table with four chairs. Scott, Madeline, Mallory and I sit in the chairs and we pull Brianna's highchair up to the table. This has worked out fine until now. We had eventually planned on buying 2 more chairs anyway, but apparently eventually = now.
On Monday, I pulled out the leaf for my table and put it in. And yesterday, I was out shopping and found two more chairs. (We were very lucky - they had been discontinued, but the store still had three left on clearance.)

As you can see, Brianna is thrilled with the new seating arrangement.
Now, the problem is that we have a little round kitchen table with four chairs. Scott, Madeline, Mallory and I sit in the chairs and we pull Brianna's highchair up to the table. This has worked out fine until now. We had eventually planned on buying 2 more chairs anyway, but apparently eventually = now.
On Monday, I pulled out the leaf for my table and put it in. And yesterday, I was out shopping and found two more chairs. (We were very lucky - they had been discontinued, but the store still had three left on clearance.)

As you can see, Brianna is thrilled with the new seating arrangement.
I guess her highchair will officially be retired.



No comments:
Post a Comment