Friday, August 29, 2008

Mallory's First Day of Preschool

Mallory was SO excited about her first day of preschool on Wednesday. She ran into the Ladybug room and gave her teacher a big hug. I don't know what happened to my shy little girl, but she didn't even ask me to stay or shed a single tear. I think this is going to be a great year for her. Ladies and gentlemen, Mallory has arrived.




According to Mallory, she had a SUPER first day of school. She literally bounced out to meet me at the car. She was a little disappointed that she wasn't able to paint a picture. Mallory's exact words were "Dem don't have no paints." (I do hope that grammar is at least touched on in preschool.) The teacher said she'd have the paints out next week. Mallory will not let her forget. According to Ms. C, Mallory is more than ready for school. She apparently followed her around and kept telling the other kids what to do.

No comments: