Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School!


Madeline and Mallory started back to school on Monday!  They were really excited.  (So was I!  I am really looking forward to grocery shopping with just one child!!)

Madeline is now in 3rd grade!  She got the teacher that she wanted and her best friend is in her class. Life is good! 

Mallory is now in 1st grade.  She has several friends in her class and thinks her teacher is really nice.  And although she said she wasn't nervous, she did want me to hold her hand until it was time to go into the school.  =  )  Funny Mallory story:  I sent a bunch of papers back to school with Mallory this morning and told her to give them to her teacher.  When I picked her up from school, I asked her if she gave her teacher the papers.  She told me, "I tried, but she didn't want them.  She told me to put them in the inbox."

Brianna starts preschool in a couple of weeks.  She can't wait.  I think it's going to be a good year for all the girls.



No comments: